Thursday, September 23, 2010

What today

Nice morning, Thank You Lord.
I don't feel like doing anything today, just laying around, maybe eat then shower at some point. I am not depressed or anything,I just feel like being lazy.
But I won't be, not today.
Today is library day, meatloaf and mashed potatoes with gravy day and it is always time to clean the house and do the laundry day.And a school day. Apparently it is also the day of my toddler getting up way too early and not leave me alone day. Later on, it will turn into going on a date 1 and 1/2 hours to meet a guy from Norway that my man hasn't seen since high school(30 years ago)day. Oh yeah, the toddler will be attending.
Lord, help me rest in Your Presence today, no matter where I am or what I have to do.
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment