Friday, August 27, 2010

Is it really Friday?

I woke up and the first thing I thought was the last thing I thought,"I can't do this."
Typical to this train, I am about to step on board while I also am looking around on the platform hoping that someone will be running towards me frantically shouting for me to "get off! This is the wrong train!!"
But instead I am greeted by my Lord as conductor and as he punches my ticket he says," I know you can't, you never could...come in and sit down, rest and enjoy the life Christ died to give you."

"Turn to me and be gracious to me,
for I am lonely and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged;
bring me out of my distresses.
Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins." Psalm 25:16-18

And HE does, and HE has and I am so thankful.
again.
I am glad it's Friday, this week has been a landmark; A last minute trip to Duke with our 11 yr old, talk of impending brain surgery, almost not being able to pay our past due electric bill, first day back to homeschool and using the new chore system. Daddy being gone to find work out of town, because there is nothing here soon enough. Running out of rice...
The train has definitely left the station, yes ma'am...she's a goner!!

Thank you I am never doing this alone.

God is always with me

No comments:

Post a Comment