Saturday, February 5, 2011

nice and queasy

So how am I doing? Am I;
eating only whole healthy food, sugar and wheat free, organic, fresh and oh so good for me?
NOOOOO!
I have started dealing with the inevitable waves of all day long morning sickness, the only time I feel good is when I am sleeping or when I am eating. I mean at the precise moment of consumption. Before and after I feel like I am on a boat, clinging to the rail in the middle of a storm.
Yesterday in the grocery store I was overwhelmed with the need and desire for something sweet, carbonated and deliciously cold. I opted for the Sierra Mist all natural with real cane sugar and no syrup or aspartame. I only drank 1/2 and gave the rest to my 3 yr old. It was so good.
I then had a small bowl of high protein pasta with meat sauce before heading to the mall for a girls night out. 5 little girls and me and another mom/friend. We window shopped for a while and eventually made our way to the food court. My intention all day had been to have a Blizzard, which i did. A Medium Georgia Pecan Fudge blizzard and I ate every bite. Yum. After we were done with our sweets, everyone wanted chicken nuggets and we also got Hummus with Pita. We feasted on Food Court food. I felt good until the end. I couldn't believe it when I came home last night and went to bed and actually felt hungry, I didn't think that was possible. I ignored it and slept very well.
So far today, I have only had a bowl of Ezekial Crunch with sliced banana, honey, cinnamon and whole organic milk. Coffee with stevia and cream too of course. My man is going out for a bit with a couple of the kids and I have already instructed him on bringing me back my favorite cookie in the whole world. Reese's Peanut butter cup cookie, mmm mmm good.
I only did Yoga once last week.
I plan to do it today, soon-
Lord knows that I am trying but I just don't know why it is so hard to eat healthy when I am pregnant.
I want this to be a maximized pregnancy and delivery. Today I need to write down my limiting beliefs about this and replace them with God beliefs.
That will make the difference, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment